Tiger crossing road - KNP #5

Cheers!!!! Post no. 100 I congratulate Me, Myself (and hope you would do too....)

This is another shot taken at the Kanha National Park. The king of Jungle. I had only heard that a tiger is the king of the jungle and was dying to see and experience it. Thus my wish came came true and I was the one amongst the lucky persons to witness the king of jungle roaming about freely without anyone's fear and threat. It looks totally different in its natural environment than we see it at the zoo.
I experienced the royal walk, the attitude, the presence, the importance it has in jungle. It all speaks.
It came, it saw (actually, we saw), it conquered. This is the moment I would be cherishing all my life ahead. And I am even proud that I captured and preserved and shared with everyone. I hope you all liked this picture.... Thank you.... "Happy Photography" to everyone....

Comments

As far as I know Lion is the king of the jungle. :P
Sarang said…
@ ms ottawa pretty:
Thanks for commenting :)
yeah surely... but since we are not having much lions in India except in Gir, Gujarat we call tiger as the King.. :D