The Kingfisher

This is the image of a Common Kingfisher. Shot this image using a Nikon D5100 DSLR and Nikkor 70-300mm VR lens at 300 mm.
The photo is cropped a bit to enhance the frame.
My experience with kingfisher bird till now is that they are very much shy species and get alert by any of our activity but that day this bird didn't fly and allowed me to shoot from as near as I wanted.
Hence I was able to shoot this beautiful bird from close distance. Also it was its lunch time and he was sitting besides a water body to do his fishing in which he is a King.

I hope you liked this photograph. Thanks for taking out some time and visiting my blog.
Have a great day ahead... and enjoy "Happy Photography :) "

Comments

Studio Vaibhava said…
Awesome...!
candid wedding photographers in Bangalore from studiovaibhava provides you a best moment of Candid photography Bangalore.Our Candid wedding photography Bangalore will capture the precious event moment. Contact our Candid photographers in Bangalore today.