GorillaPods- New innovative photographer helper

Hi there!! Yesterday while I was on my own blog I saw an ad saying something "Gorillapod". Hence I went further clicked the ad, and was literally amazed to see the innovation in the field of (tri)pods. The pods are manufactured by a San Fransisco based company called "JOBY". Here's the link [please open it in new tab :)]

These pods are really cool and can be made to stand on almost any surface of any shape. Its a great outdoor gear to shoot videos if you are all alone. I myself found the gear really helpful. What about you?????

The video down here shows all the possible styles of using the pod. Go ahead and watch it....
Don't forget to post your comments. Till Then.... "Happy Photography"
Video courtesy: DigitalRev.com

Comments

Very helping video and article about photography, and very impressive too, thank you.
Sarang said…
@Air Duct Cleaning Miami:
Thanks for visiting here, waiting and taking time to comment on my blogpost. All the visitors are precious, and encourage me to post more and more. Thank YOU again!!!